Complaints, Returns & Refunds
Get all the relevant information about making a complaint, making a return, or requesting a refund.
European Commission Regulation no. 524/2013 on Online Consumer Dispute Resolution, effective 09.01.2016, launched the Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform).
The ODR platform is located on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr. This link can be used by consumers for cross-border dispute resolutions.
For consumer disputes on traders from the Republic of Croatia, this is not yet possible until the procedure is supported by the necessary legal regulations by the authorized legal bodies of the Republic of Croatia.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, Article 43, paragraph 2, we inform the buyers of the seller’s liability in case of material defects of the product when entering into a long-distance contract (online shopping).
In case of damage to the contents of the shipment or the case the shipment does not contain the products that were ordered and/or purchased, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & TERMINATION
- Prior to the conclusion the contract, the buyer has the opportinitu to review the Terms by clicking on the link located at the bottom of every page under „Terms“ (notice from Article 57, Paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, Official Gazette 41/2014). These terms contain the notice of the buyers right to unilaterally terminate the contract with the Unilateral Termination of the Contract form referred to in Article 61, Paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Consumer Protection Act.
- The buyer may unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from delivery of the goods to the buyer without stating any reasons. The buyer is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if the seller fully fulfilled the service, and the fulfillment started with his explicit prior consent and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract if the service is fully fulfilled, if the subject-matter of the contract of goods, which by its nature is, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other matters.
- In order for the buyer to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate the contract, he must notify Pet Secret Ltd. of his or her decision to unilaterally terminate the contract before the deadline.
- The decision to terminate the contract must be sent by mail (to Pet Secret Ltd., Samoborska Cesta 266, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia), or by e-mail to email@example.com, stating: Invoice/Order number, Invoice/Order date, name, address, telephone, fax number or e-mail address.
- If the buyer unilaterally terminates the contract, they will be reimbursed for the entire order, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date Pet Secret receives the buyer’s decision the unilaterally terminate the contract, except if the customer has chosen another type of delivery this is not the cheapest standard delivery offered. The refund will be made in the same way the payment was made by the customer. In the event that the user agrees otherwise to the refund, he or she does not bear any costs in relation to the refund. Pet Secret can only issue the refund after the goods have been returned or after the buyer provides proof that the goods have been returned.
- The buyer is obligated to deliver or send the goods to Pet Secret Ltd. Samoborska Cesta 266, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, without delay, and in any case not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day when the decision to terminate the contract was sent to Pet Secret.
- The direct costs of returning the goods must be paid by the buyer. The buyer is advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org before terminating the contract in order to have the process of returning the goods explained.
- In accordance with the Article 77, Paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act, the customer is responsible for any impairment on the value of the goods resulting from the handling of goods, except for those that were necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
- If, at the buyer’s request, the execution of the service commenced during the termination period for the unilateral termination of the contract, the buyer is obligated to pay Pet Secret an amount that is commensurate with what was delivered by the time the buyer notified Pet Secret of the unilateral termination of the contract.